On Holi, most people drink cannabis mixed with cold. Its effect on people after drinking cannabis varies. Some people feel happy after drinking it, while some people get addicted to it severely. They cannot even feel the things around them. Although people do not consider it good to drink, but in terms of health, its benefits are also not less. In this article, we are going to tell you about the benefits of cannabis. But before that, know what cannabis is and how it works.
What is cannabis and how to make it
Cannabis is a kind of mixture. In this, a paste is prepared by drying, grinding and soaking the leaves and buds of the Cannabis sativa plant and used in food and drink. Cannabis have been consumed in India for centuries. Cannabis is often consumed with curd and matha. In many places, people drink it after mixing it with milk, which is called hemp lassi. In many places cannabis is mixed with ghee and sugar to make sweets. (Photo courtesy: istock by getty images)
How cannabis works
Cannabis is called cannabis in English. It contains intoxication. Indeed, cannabis is known for its mental effects and its ability to affect the way the nervous system works. Cannabinoids are found in cannabis, which are of two types. Tatrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol. Also known as CBD and THC. THC is a psychoactive compound that a person gets intoxicated after eating or drinking. While the benefits of CBD are linked to health.
The benefits of cannabis make people crazy, not addicted to hobbies!
If seen, the effect of cannabis does not last long. Yes, but after a few seconds of drinking it, the brain becomes hyper active. That is, the ability to understand thinking decreases slightly and the person starts doing anything strange and poor. If you drink it, it may take half an hour to get intoxicated. According to experts, if it is taken excessively, it can have a negative effect on the development of the brain. The tremendous benefits of cannabis-
Relieve nausea and vomiting
Cannabis can help reduce vomiting and nausea. It is especially helpful in relieving nausea due to the side effects of chemotherapy. However, its excessive use can also increase the problem of nausea and vomiting in some people.
Cannabis is the best medicine to relieve chronic pain of any kind. In many studies, cannabis has been shown to be effective in treating chronic pain and nervous system pain. Cannabinoids may be effective in reducing chronic pain, particularly due to fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.
Best treatment for sunburn
Staying in hot sun in summer causes sunburn. In this case, the use of cannabis is considered very good. Finely ground hemp leaves are applied on the burnt skin, so it provides coolness to the skin.
Other benefits of cannabis
- Cannabis cannot completely eliminate cancer, but cannabinoids can completely destroy or contain the spread of cancer cells.
- Cannabis can reduce sleep disturbances caused by sleep apnea, chronic pain, multiple sclerosis, and fibromyalgia.
- The compounds present in cannabis can reduce inflammation.
- Cannabis is very helpful in increasing weight.
- Cannabis is also sometimes used as a remedy for a number of health conditions including anxiety, depression, stress, depression and schizophrenia.
- Cannabis enhances your ability to learn and remember.
- People who have frequent urination are suggested to use cannabis.
- Cannabis is also very useful in relieving ear pain. If the juice of hemp leaves is put in the ear, the pain is removed in a pinch.