New Delhi: Summer season is on peak. Hot winds have started blowing. In summer, not only the weather remains hot but the body temperature also increases. As soon as the summer season starts, problems like headache, tension start happening. In this season, to keep the body cool from inside, drink ice cream or lemonade. If you are feeling like eating some folk, then you can try the recipe of Lemon Rice once. This is a popular South Indian dish which can be prepared in just 5 minutes. So let’s learn easy simple recipe –
Stuffed rice – 2 cups
Rai – 2 tsp
Red chili – 2
Peanuts – 10-15
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Chana dal – 1 tsp
Curry leaves – 8 to 10
Lime – 1
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
salt – as per taste
read this also
- To make lemon rice, heat oil in a pan and add peanuts and mustard seeds.
- After this add urad dal, red chili, curry leaves and turmeric powder.
- Mix Sparks into wrestlers to give flavor.
- After this, free decency in it.
- ‘Lemon Rice’ will be ready in a few minutes.